What do I need to do to assist with my claim?

D’VA will need copies of all receipts, estimates, and documents from the collision center that performed the repairs on your vehicle. We are here to help obtain documentation of all new or replacement parts installed, noting whether they are aftermarket components or from the original equipment manufacturer.


If there was a police/crash report associated with the collision, we will need a copy. If you do not have the police/crash report but you have the report number, then please provide us with the number and we will obtain it on your behalf. We would appreciate any additional information you could  provide such as pictures, copy of at fault insurance card and/or at fault drivers license, etc. All of this type of information will assist with filing and negotiating your claim.