What if I’m leasing my vehicle?

If your car is a lease vehicle, you should consult the lease company to discuss the matter with them. In some instances, they will file the diminished value claim on your behalf, but in most instances, it will be up to you to file the claim. If the latter is the case, our firm will help you through this process.